CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WELCOME BEAUTY LOVERS!!

Please feel free to peruse around and check out my entries. See something of interest? Feel free to comment! :)

Friday, January 16, 2009

INSANE Bargain Buys!

Okay, so one day.. :) .. I was heading over to the mall, like a good make up addict. hahaha, but then I backed out because there was a lot of construction on the way over there and I didn't feel like having to wait in a line... So on the route to go to the mall, there's a Walgreens; I turned around in a huge circle and went into Walgreens because I mean, I knew that I was low in some general cleaning stuff and just curious if there were any sales.

My initial expression walking into Walgreens: 0_0 WHAT is THAT?! hehe

There are sooo many orange tags/stickers in this whole aisle...
Now, I was really intending on buying cosmetics, but c'mon, when there is a sale.. THERE'S A SALE! ....and to my surprise, this was worthwhile! ..Original prices that were around $5-$7 were selling for around $1.59. That's pretty crazy, so I decided to peruse the area and make some decisions.. not to be careless about my purchases.

Pep Talk to Myself:
Gotta remember and keep in mind while shopping,
"AM I GOING TO BE USING THIS???"
"IF SO, HOW OFTEN??"
...So on and so forth.
For us students out there... without jobs... money is hard to come by, so must be careful when purchasing goods.

...and I mean, not only did I restrain myself, but it helped that majority of the things that were on sale, were already sold out. ...That helped with the temptation.

I did manage to buy a couple blushes, lippies, and other things for the room/hygeine.

3 Covergirl Trushine
1 Jane Mosaic Shimmer Blush: Peony
1 Wet N' Wild Mega Glo Illuminator: Rosy/Rose
2 Scissors
1 Butterfly Jaw Clip
1 HUGE Sanitizer
1 pack of pens
1 pack of pencils
1 hot iron sleeve

1 comments:

javy said...

lol thats a good pep talk to have with yourself, def comes in handy when buying too much

THANK YOU!

Thank you for visiting!
Please come again and write back often :)