CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WELCOME BEAUTY LOVERS!!

Please feel free to peruse around and check out my entries. See something of interest? Feel free to comment! :)

Friday, January 30, 2009

Feeling Blue: Should I make a tutorial?



Hey all, so.. yeah, I'm trying to catch up on these blogs.
I know I said that I was going to try to keep up to date with these, but I tend to just shoot em all out at the same time!

In any case, I tried to do this look in a tutorial, but I didn't like how it the video and overall the whole look a lot.. I took pix and such, just for documentation sake.
Should I give this look another shot and kind of tweak it a lil bit? Tutorial worthy?
I don't know..
(I also had crimped my hair)




Eyes:
UDPP/TFSI (whichever)
Maybelline cream shadow quad: light blue
120 palette:
-light blue
-medium blue
-deep blue
HIP black cream liner
Define-a-lash mascara

Face:
Cover girl foundation- 240 beige?
Clean and Clear concealer
Studio fix NC43
LDL "bronzer"

1 comments:

XINAR0X said...

YOU LOOK SO PRETTY IN BLUES!!!

THANK YOU!

Thank you for visiting!
Please come again and write back often :)