CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WELCOME BEAUTY LOVERS!!

Please feel free to peruse around and check out my entries. See something of interest? Feel free to comment! :)

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bedroom or Emo Eyes



Hey there, so I had a comment in my emo video with some question as to how I achieved this look. So, I redid this and did it live....also tweaking it a lil bit...

***To have MORE of an EMO eye... don't put the highlight... ***


Items Used:
-EYES-
*UDPP
*Hip Cream Liner-Black as base
*Jane Clubbin e/s (MAC-Black Tied)
*MAC Dazzlelight
*Hip Cream Liner to line eyes
*CG Fantastic Lash Mascara

-FACE-
*NYC Loose Powder-Naturally Beige
*LDL "Bronzer" (matte finish)

-LIPS-
*NYX Round L/s-Earth Angel?
*MAC Revealing Lipglass



Hope you all like this look.

0 comments:

THANK YOU!

Thank you for visiting!
Please come again and write back often :)