CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WELCOME BEAUTY LOVERS!!

Please feel free to peruse around and check out my entries. See something of interest? Feel free to comment! :)

Friday, January 16, 2009

San Diego Trip 1.11.09

So, another trip.. we went to so many places in one day and it was just so nice.
I went there to visit my brother before he actually starts school because he wont be coming for months and such. :(

We went to his apartment, which is near his school.. and I was really surprised because there were so many apartment units and stuff. I don't know, random. But, ANYwho...

Went to:
*The Pier-for lunch
*La Jolla Beach
*Downtown La Jolla
*La Jolla Cove

My most favorite places were the Beach and the Cove.

Beach:
First off, lemme just say.. the sand was amazing. It's like, so soft that it's hard. Hard enough to walk without trouble... I saw someone bike on it. :) ...So yea, pretty nice. ...and perfect sand castle building consistency. hehehe. :) ..I plan to go there again for my Spring Vacay!
..Also, the water here is really clear and blue. Gorgeous waters.... and SUCH a clean beach! The trash, seaweed and stuff were so minimal compared to the other ones that I remember.

Cove:
THERE ARE SEALS! ...SOO many of em, it was so awesome. I've seen seals before when I kayaked in this one place, but I don't know, this was just as nice. Definitely something to check out.

I think that's all I can say for nowww...
:)

0 comments:

THANK YOU!

Thank you for visiting!
Please come again and write back often :)