CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WELCOME BEAUTY LOVERS!!

Please feel free to peruse around and check out my entries. See something of interest? Feel free to comment! :)

Friday, January 30, 2009

Playing with Make Up ;)

So, as usual, I was roaming youtube and watching my favorite gurus.
I saw Fafinettex3's video, you know, the one with Sketch and Shale? Yea. that one!
I thought that this is would be an awesome look for me to try out since I have both these colors! I've had Mac-shale eyeshadow for awhile, but I just ignored it for some odd reason. So yea, I have reason to use it now! :)
This is how it came out...
should I do a tutorial/video response on this?





EYES:
TFSI (Too faced shadow insurance)
MAC: shale
MAC: sketch
MAC: Vanilla
HIP Black cream liner
Maybelline define-a-lash mascara

Later on, after playing around with it.. and adding onto it just for kicks. I also had bought a 26 palette from coastal scents and played with it too.. this is what it became! :)
Here's what I added on:





EYES:
26 palette from CS:
-a gold
-a dirty gold
More HIP black liner

FACE:
Wet N' Wild: Cream Rose/Rosy Illuminating Glo

xoxo

LIPS:
Sephora Glitter l/s #?

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
lol, the day that I did this video.. I felt like I needed a hair cut. So, me and my crazy self... decided to cut my own hair.
I just ended up trimming my hair... and creating many many layers, to create chunkiness and choppy volume. My hair was sooo poofy that I wanted it to be choppy with layers, but not like a blob of puff.
Here's is what the back sorta looks like:

0 comments:

THANK YOU!

Thank you for visiting!
Please come again and write back often :)