CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WELCOME BEAUTY LOVERS!!

Please feel free to peruse around and check out my entries. See something of interest? Feel free to comment! :)

Friday, January 2, 2009

Redone Honeylust Clubbin'


Hey there, so I decided to look back at my old videos I made when I first started youtube.
...man, o man, are they different.
My style has come a long way from I use to be at: my technique, my color scheme, the way I wear it... it changed.
SO, I decided to redo this look with the way I do it now.

(VIDEO HERE)

*Loew Cornell 3/8 Maxine Mop Brush
*MAC-honeylust
*pencil brush
*Jane Clubbin
*MAC-Ricepaper
*Maybelline Expert Eyes black eyeliner
*define a lash mascara
*LDL bronzing powder
*NYC loose powder
*Jane Blushing Blossom blush
*Elf plumping lipgloss-Champagne




1 comments:

Katrina said...

i like this!!! i love ur hair w/it too!!

love it

THANK YOU!

Thank you for visiting!
Please come again and write back often :)