CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WELCOME BEAUTY LOVERS!!

Please feel free to peruse around and check out my entries. See something of interest? Feel free to comment! :)

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

MAC Holiday Set Sale!!!!



HEY GIRLIES!
Ok, so I wanted to fill you in on this amazing opportunity!
MAC COSMETICS IS HAVING A SALE!
...They rarely have sales/discounts and.. c'mon, how can you pass this up?
Save 25% on Holiday sets...

The palettes, the brushes, the glosses...
All except the lipstick palettes from what I see on the website, ok?

www.maccosmetics.com
-Nordstroms
-MAC counters
-MAC free-standing stores

GO check it out!
You wont be sorry.. and these are just... agh!.. agh! ... I want me some! lol

Hurry before it's gone.
Time is running out...

xoxo
Kristin

0 comments:

THANK YOU!

Thank you for visiting!
Please come again and write back often :)