CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WELCOME BEAUTY LOVERS!!

Please feel free to peruse around and check out my entries. See something of interest? Feel free to comment! :)

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Holiday Eyes #1

Sorry I've been gone for sometime, but I'm here for now!
Today, I made a tutorial for Christmas eyes... super easy and fun!



I used the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer palette..






Here's what I did:

*Apply base as usual (UDPP)

*Using a Loew Cornell 3/8 Maxine Mop Brush- Grab a medium/dark green shadow and place all over the lid
*with a mini pencil brush-grab some silver and place on the inner 1/3 and duct
*with that same brush-get the same med/dark green and run it on lower lashline
*With the ELF shadow brush-I took the rich red shadow and placed it into the crease
*Big fluffy brush-to blend out the red a bit more
*With the same brush-grab highlight, with pink duo-chrome, and buff into brow bone.
*Blend it down into the red

*Then I used HIP cream liner in black, lining both top lashline and waterline
*Curl lashes (ELF curler)
*Apply 2 coats mascara-Lash Blast

*Then apply foundation and lippies as desired!! :)
^I didn't demonstrate this in the video...

This is what I put:

FACE:
NYC-Naturally Beige Loose Powder
NYX-Terracotta blush

Lips:
Blistex-medicated lip balm
B.G. Bigelow-Cranberry Cocktail gloss
(^applied later^)

0 comments:

THANK YOU!

Thank you for visiting!
Please come again and write back often :)