CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WELCOME BEAUTY LOVERS!!

Please feel free to peruse around and check out my entries. See something of interest? Feel free to comment! :)

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Introductions

Hey everyone! It's me Kristin (AKA: Ricekristytreat from youtube)

So, I had a blogger account since last year, but I never really went back
to it...
...Now that I see that people are using it in youtube and whatnot... doing reviews, look updates, etc.. I feel like I could do the same, since I'm not posting videos a lot.

We'll see how this goes..


In these blogs I wish to achieve:

*Putting my video information and looks in here (reviews, looks, etc)
*Put looks/pix of looks that I haven't made a video on in here...
*Hauls? Sales? ...etc...
*AND..sometimes maybe random events. :)


I really just want to get to know you all a little bit better... get a lil closer.. and.. maybe have something a lil easier? :)

ALSO!
(I will also mention this in my next video)


..I already got my Christmas present from my parents, which we bought on Black Friday! :) ...I have a brand new digital camera. A canon power shot 10.0 mega pixel. (below)

I am sooo excited to have such a nice upgrade!! I used to have a fugifilm 4.1 mega pixel, which didn't even have audio on vids. Lame, right? ...so, with that, you can expect BETTER quality videos!!! KEEP A LOOK OUT OK?! :)

...another thing.. Thanks to OnwaEmm? for being my 400th subscriber!
I made it 400 this afternoon and I am just soo happy.. thank you all for supporting me thus far and I look forward to talking to you all again!
Thanks so so so much!
muahz!

xoxo
Kristin

0 comments:

THANK YOU!

Thank you for visiting!
Please come again and write back often :)