CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WELCOME BEAUTY LOVERS!!

Please feel free to peruse around and check out my entries. See something of interest? Feel free to comment! :)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Mini Gig" Look

Hey there-So I'm going to update this.
Hehe.. in this video I discuss, for the most part, how I got this "gig".

How did it feel?
-I am totally stoked that I had the opportunity to try out my skills on someone else.. and totally thrilled that they enjoyed my look.
I'm really glad that they liked it.. :)
I just hope that I will get another change to continue this.. b/c i just love doing it. :)



Eyes:
UDPP
MAC-Melon pig
120 palette:
-Deep, shimmery purple
-Shimmery black
-matte white
HIP black cream liner
Define a lash *She used her mascara-sanitation purposes*

Face:
NYC loose powder: Naturally Beige
*she used Bare Minerals (mineral veil and warmth bronzer)
LDL Bronzer
Blush-Blushing Blossom?

Lips:
HIP gloss

0 comments:

THANK YOU!

Thank you for visiting!
Please come again and write back often :)