

Hey there, so I had a comment in my emo video with some question as to how I achieved this look. So, I redid this and did it live....also tweaking it a lil bit...
***To have MORE of an EMO eye... don't put the highlight... ***
Items Used:
-EYES-
*UDPP
*Hip Cream Liner-Black as base
*Jane Clubbin e/s (MAC-Black Tied)
*MAC Dazzlelight
*Hip Cream Liner to line eyes
*CG Fantastic Lash Mascara
-FACE-
*NYC Loose Powder-Naturally Beige
*LDL "Bronzer" (matte finish)
-LIPS-
*NYX Round L/s-Earth Angel?
*MAC Revealing Lipglass Hope you all like this look.
WELCOME BEAUTY LOVERS!!
Please feel free to peruse around and check out my entries. See something of interest? Feel free to comment! :)
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Bedroom or Emo Eyes
Posted by Kristin (Ricekristytreat) at 8:58 PM
Labels: make up looks, tutorials
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THANK YOU!
Thank you for visiting!
Please come again and write back often :)
Please come again and write back often :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment